[thelist] MM Contribute

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 6 20:38:02 CST 2003

I am working on a pretty basic CMS for a client...
There is a need to allow the client to add formatted HTML to the content
in either the db or static files.

I am looking at Editize and MM Contribute as possible solutions.

Has anyone had experience with either of these products and do you have
any pro/con type information?

Editize looks cool, but I realized that adding a photo isn't as simple
as just creating an image tag...each pic also gets a caption and a link
to the photo_display.php page which will display it's large
version...how do you automate that?

I'm jealous of that guy on the MJ list who quit his web dev job to tend
bar at a French ski resort...

Thanks,
jpc