[thelist] site check: development.duo.be/sunparks/nl/

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Thu Feb 6 22:37:01 CST 2003

> http://development.duo.be/sunparks/nl/

It might help a lot if I knew the language, but:  (Win2K, IE6)

I like the look & feel; even the photos on the "Uw vakantiepark"
page work well with your basic color scheme.  On the other hand,
the "Online Boeken" and "Last Minutes" boxes look like some kind
of out-of-place advertisements.  Their colors clash with the rest
of the site.

I like the shape of the nav buttons at the left, but when I mouse-
over, they disappear for a whole second or so before reappearing
with the reversed color scheme.

Interesting mix of languages, (or is "Refer a friend" Dutch for
"All your base are belong to us"?)  ;-)

> none of the links work ...

Actually, several of the links do work, but you could fix that...

Kidding aside, I hope you keep us informed.