[thelist] Styles not showing up. Am I missing something?

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Fri Feb 7 15:53:01 CST 2003

  The sectional navigation on a site I am working on is not displaying the styles that have been applied to it.  IE is the only one that displays it as I intend.  The puzzling thing is that even applying the styles directly to the lists (the left hand sectional navigations are <ul>'s) doesn't have any effect.  I was using some fairly complex selectors and toned them down a good bit to no avail.  I am on Win2k; IE 5 and  6 (haven't tested 5.5) display like I expect, Opera 6 and 7, Netscape from 4.79 to 7, Phoenix 0.5 and Mozilla 1.1 all lose the styles.  If someone could take a look and see if I'm just missing something, it would be greatly appreciated.  The URI is:
http://www.mechavox.com/athena/

Thanks to all,
Stephen Caudill