[thelist] HTCs: Differences between servers

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Fri Feb 7 16:50:01 CST 2003

From: David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil

>Could it be the security settings on the browser? Is the QA server in a
>different "zone" as far as IE is concerned?

Nope, both "localhost" and the QA server are "Trusted Sites".

As of now, it's not a huge issue, because it works on the servers it's supposed to work on and we'll know this weekend if it works on what will be the Production boxes.  But, it is pretty frustrating to know why it doesn't work on localhost.

Scott