[thelist] Mozilla Preference (open in new tab)

Jay Dorsey evolt at jaydorsey.com
Sun Feb 9 08:56:01 CST 2003

It seems like I reformat my computer all the time, and I always put
Mozilla back on.  I've noticed that sometimes when I install it and try
and open a window in a new tab (from an existing tabbed window), the new
tab opens and I remain on the parent tab that I opened it up from.  This
is great - it's exactly how I want it.  However, currently, it opens the
new tab and proceeds to switch me over to the new tab.  I can't find any
  settings in the preferences that seem to fit what I want -- has anyone
else noticed the situation I'm describing, and have you found out how to
fix it?  I'm currently using the 1.2b if that makes a difference.

--
Jay Dorsey
evolt at jay dorsey dot com