[thelist] Re: border colour and Netscape 7

colin bocmaxima at wtez.net
Sun Feb 9 15:38:01 CST 2003

> I think bodercolor is an IE only attribute
> http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_table.asp  Try:

It doesn't work in Gecko browsers (NS 6/Mozilla).

This will give you a table surrounded by a border (the frame), which is not
quite equivalent to the bordercolor attribute which will make all cells have
a colored border.

Maybe a better way, in CSS:

TABLE.whatever TD {border:solid 1px #AFBA65;"}

However, this may also not be to your liking since the border lines will be
2px except on the table frame. So maybe:

TABLE.whatever, TABLE.whatever TD {border:solid 1px #AFBA65;}

Hope that's not too confounding.

colin
houston, tx
http://www.shuaige.net