[thelist] Simple Forum Software

Mon Feb 10 09:48:01 CST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:06:22 -0000, Rick [Kitty5] <rick at kitty5.com> wrote:

> Olly Hodgson wrote:
>> I'm looking for a simple forum/message board, that I can implement in
>> ASP/SQL. We have considered the Snitz forums, but there is a worry
>> that might be a bit overcomplicated/difficult for our target users.
>
> Use snitz and comment lots of stuff out :)

I've had a go, but it seems that its not very easy to do what I want.

To me its just a maze of code. I've managed to partially integrate it into
my css layout template but it looks terrible. I'm also hoping to finish up
with an XHTML compliant site, so finding loads of font tags coded into the
forum wasnt a good thing :-(

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

--
Olly
http://planetgnarly.com/