[thelist] includes (sub question)

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Feb 10 17:05:01 CST 2003

<script src="script02.js" ##TRUNCATED SCRIPT TAG##>

I've always been curious about those. Are those .js files containers for
functions that take up a lot of room and just want to reference them?

Rob.Smith

<tip type="Consistent Navigation Trick" author="Rob.Smith">
Place your entire navigation inside an .inc (include file) and simply call
it by:

<!-- #include virtual="/inc/nav.inc" -->

That way changes are automatically brought across the board. Other ideas
that can spawn off this are the header to each page, footer, etc.

My experience dictates that this works in .asp files.
</tip>