[thelist] Site check - thanks

Gijs van Tulder evolt at gmx.net
Tue Feb 11 09:36:40 CST 2003

Hi Tara,

I'm using IE 6 on Windows 2000.

> I'm particularly interested in alignment problems and other
> such bugs and particularly interested in IE 6 (still running
> IE5 over here)

Everything worked OK in my browser. (Of course, I don't know if there's
anything I should have seen but didn't see because my browser could not show
it.)

The left menu-column doesn't go to the bottom of the screen if there isn't
enough text in the middle/right column. (See the 'services2' screenshot for
an example.) However, this might be what you wanted.

> If you could spare the time to take screenshots

Some IE6, Win2k screenshots:
http://gvtulder.f2o.org/evolt/screenshots/

HTH,

Gijs