[thelist] google drops the ball

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Feb 12 08:45:00 CST 2003

rudy asked:

> I just tried searching for "Firebird Database" and no frames appeared in
> my results.  Just the standard Google results we all love and then the
> paid sponsor links on the side.  Are you doing something special to make
> the Enhanced Results appear?

Hi Rudy,

Nope.  Ran the same search.

Running IE 5.50.4807 on one machine and IE 6.0.2600 on the other.

<Heh. IE said "2600". Heh. />

The only difference I see is that the background for the 'sponsored links'
on the right looks grey in IE5.5 and an annoying light green in IE6.0.

Sorry - no help,

RonL.