[thelist] Newbie Graphic Manipulation Question

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 12 09:38:01 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Boisvert" <webdad at tampabay.rr.com>

> <snip>
> You don't know how long I've been looking for this option. I wasn't aware
> that Fireworks had this option. Could you _please_ tell me where it is!
> </snip>
>
> If I remember correctly, you can find it under the Modify / Mask / Select
> Inverse

Well isn't that a *silly* place for it  ;)

It's actually Modify/Mask/Reveal Selection (that deletes all the background
and leaves only your selection showing.

What I'd always done in the past is once my selection is selected I'd copy
it and open a new file and paste it in there sans the background.

Mich