[thelist] JavaScript: check all boxes within a table

WMW Mail mail at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Feb 12 16:16:01 CST 2003

For anyone who has that deep kinda understanding of JavaScript...

How would I check all of the checkboxes within a specific table? I have
three or four tables in one page (the number varies) and I want to have
one null-valued checkbox that checks or un-checks all of the boxes in
that same table. I am already doing this with a function that checks all
the boxes in that document, but I don't have the foggiest how to limit
it to individual tables, or if that's even possible. Couldn't find any
documentation that might help, so maybe someone here can.

Thanks,
Bill Haenel - Guy Who Does Stuff With Things