[thelist] Spam Cop??

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 08:12:01 CST 2003

I'm not sure how this thread started I can only assume someone received a spam
from spam cop?

If this was it, then I received one today too about 2 hours ago.  They said I
have previously replied to someone using spam cop blah blah and would i like to
sign up to a 30 day trial ?

I think this list has been added to a spam bot

Andrew