[thelist] Spam Cop??

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Feb 13 08:15:01 CST 2003

> Anyone here have any experience with these guys? (spamcop.net)

yeah, but it wasn't pleasant and i needn't bore you with the details

basically, their universe and mine give the appearance of being the same
one, but aren't

to be accurate, i have experience only with their web presence

i have never gotten an email from them

> They say they have gotten complaints on me and if
> they get another one they will "block my network."

this might be the result of a spammer somewhere in the ky.us domain

i believe the blacklists, upon which you may soon find yourself, use lists
of domain names, but i'm not sure if they specify down to subdomains

rudy