[thelist] Tracert Help?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Feb 13 11:51:01 CST 2003

Rob,

>> Here are some links that may help...

Thanks :) I've been doing far too much of this type of crap for my blonde
brain this morning, but this will help. I've been jumping all over the net
for these tools which are contained on one page here :)

>> Have you done anything recently to your site and the DNS settings?
changed
>> domains? changed servers? Sometimes DNS caching can last up to 48 hours.

Nope, nothing changed at all as far as I know. I checked the announcements
and server status at my hoster's site. Nothing there. I was working on the
site all day, uploading some HTML, installing some scripts, etc. I tried to
reconnect through FTP again after I let it set too long without
activity--boom. Wouldn't reconnect. This was about oh---early afternoon
yesterday. So it's actually been longer than I thought. Going on 24 hours
now. My host is not helpful--he suggested I switched ISPs (groan).

>> Both 1. and 3. work.  1. was your failed search. 3 was your successful
>> search. There could be something else along the way preventing a tracert
>> ginaanderson.com?

I have no idea. I got as far as I could get on my own (which was farther
than I thought I could :)

Thanks for any ideas,

Gina