[thelist] Freebie

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Feb 13 17:44:01 CST 2003

.jeff wrote:

>paul,
>then you should be seeing an extra "toolbar" in when you visit my meo site.
>it might not be immediately apparent as it'll be the same color as the rest
>of your browser chrome.  on it's left-most side is the evolt.org cubes, then
>a dropdown menu, and then a view-source button.

I had forgotten about the infamous IE cache. I first visited this page
in Mozilla, then in IE and saw no toolbar, now again in IE, refreshed
the page and got the toolbar (!)
FYI i get javascript errors on the calendar page
(http://members.evolt.org/jeff/code/calendar/index.cfm)
"line 36 character 7 - object doesn't support this property or method"

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer
Email : paul at teltest.com