[thelist] beta site check please

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 12:54:01 CST 2003

Hey folks,

I'm hoping my council of trusted advisors (uh..thats you folks!) can
take a look at a beta site for me.

This is for a business my wife and I have recently started. As I said
this is a beta, the store isn't there and I've got more content to
add.

However, I would really like any opinions and any glitches you see
brought to my attention. I also have a problem on the Mac with the
tabs at the top, they wrap after the third tab. I haven't been able
to figure this out yet. You can see it at:

http://www.sparklesparties.com/

P.S. the tabs are written out dynamically via a php script which I
can show if need be.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();