[thelist] beta site check please

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Fri Feb 14 13:37:02 CST 2003

From: "Tom Dell'Aringa" <pixelmech at yahoo.com>

>http://www.sparklesparties.com/

1) It appears you're not preloading the mouseover images, so there's a delay in mousing on and off the tabs.

2) On "Fun Stuff" when I click one of the coloring pages links, it opens up in a new window and automatically tries to print it.  I'd suggest taking out the automatic printing. If I want to print it, I can do so.

3) When I went to "Lila's Story", I don't know if I'm still in "Fun Stuff" or not, because the "Fun Stuff" tab is no longer highlighted.

4) Same thing as #3 after I submit the contact form.

5) While it's not a business I anticipate ever needing to use, I like the overall look. It seems very appropriate and colorful, without being cheesy. (Sparkly? Yes. Cheesy? No)

Scott