[thelist] CSS Image Captions

David Bindel dbindel at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 16:36:01 CST 2003

I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but it sounds like
you are trying to achieve the effect seen on this page I made for a
client a while back: http://www.bordeauxgallery.com/louisiana/index.php.
Take a look at the stylesheet and you should be able to figure it out.

HTH,
David Bindel