[thelist] CSS Image Captions

David Bindel dbindel at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 19:21:01 CST 2003

Well image's source code (all that GIF/JPEG format stuff) is stored in a
database and retrieved dynamically when you call it through the
retrieval script.  My point is that I don't think GD or getimagesize()
will work with the image source in a database... I believe it has to
have an actual file to work on (for what it needs to do).

Any insight from a higher PHP power?

Thanks,
David Bindel