[thelist] article: meta tags

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Mon Feb 17 04:57:01 CST 2003

can't help with the article. but you are correct. One thing  though - the
meta tags are still used on the summaries on some, so keep them concise and
accurate, as that is what a search result will show [sometimes] in the
site/page summary.

<title> is very important, again concise, and repeat the text in the body,
but of course do not cheat...................