[thelist] CSS Pages

Nicky Thompson nicky.thompson at Rightmove.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 13:12:35 CST 2003

Ant:

Tried 'unfloating' the content in the print stylesheet (if it is floated)?

Here: http://www.alistapart.com/stories/goingtoprint/ there is an
explanation of gecko-type browsers not printing long floats. just a thought,
as I now read you were using IE. Hmm.

HTH (but not very sure it will, sorry! :(
Nicky