[thelist] good ECMAScript (or JavaScript) guide/reference

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Feb 17 13:37:19 CST 2003

Ahh, volumes of suggestions:

<http://www.google.com/
search?q=site:lists.evolt.org+%22javascript+book%22>

I think familiarizing oneself with ECMAScript would only be worthwhile
if you were interested in browser development ... JavaScript in any
given browser is ECMAScript with the addition of browser-specific stuff.

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 01:12  PM, Sarah wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good ECMAScript guide and reference? I figure I
> should try to find one, since this is the recommended scripting
> language,
> as opposed to JavaScript. But a good JavaScript guide and reference
> would
> be good, too. (I am looking for something which would be good for
> someone
> who already knows the basics of JavaScript.) Any thoughts on how useful
> ECMAScript actually is at this point would also be welcome. TIA!

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>
Flash and ColdFusion Development