[thelist] DIV, innerHTML, and Mozilla Compatibility

gabriel rivera evolt at protocol0.com
Mon Feb 17 15:38:01 CST 2003

>>i don't like making users wait (even milliseconds) longer than necessary.

> something crawl up your butt jeff ?  they have a cream for that...

Dang...I think there should be free anxiety meds for all you clientside
coders...the cross-browser stress must be taking its toll!

Maybe there should be an exchange program: Free Wellbutrin for a deleted
copy of Netscape 4, or something.

<tip type="Flash MX">

The OS X Flash player is a mess.

If you're delivering db driven Flash app to OS X users, do 'em all a favor
and force an upgrade to the latest minor version...currently 6.0.67

If not, ready yourself for major heartache with LoadVars() objects and
maintaining state in general.

If you're using MM's dispatcher code, sniff user agent on the server and
deploy a stricter MM_FlashDispatch() call for OS X clients:

RequireLatestRevision = true

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/download/deployment_kit/

</tip>