[thelist] redefining styles top to bottom

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Feb 17 15:45:01 CST 2003

I have a form that creates a HTML table. I wish the form to get it's
style from an external stylesheet and be styled as such:

td { padding: 4px;}

I wish to show a preview of the table (as created so far) below the
form and want it to be styled as such:

td {padding: 2px;}

The styles for the created table need to be defined by an embedded
stylesheet.

I embedded the styles below the form, expecting the definition of td to
change only for stuff below that point, but the form above also takes
on  those styles. How can I keep using the same external stylesheet and
have the preview styled as I want - and have a plain old redefinition
of td in the embeded stylesheet? Can I?
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>