[thelist] Cold Fusion, Q-Mail, Spool Files

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Feb 17 18:48:01 CST 2003

I'm wanting to by-pass cold fusion to send multiple e-mails. Does anyone
have experience in writing mail directly to the spool of an SMTP agent
known as qmail?

Do I really need to know everything about SMTP to insert into a spool file?

I've never done this, and the idea of wading thought a host of RFCs seems a
little intimidating. Anyone have a template of what a single inserted email
might look like? Or perhaps just some good advice or URLs on how to
start  thinking about the process?

Thanks.