[thelist] [Mozilla] themes

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Wed Feb 19 13:55:01 CST 2003

Saila, Craig wrote:

>Themes.mozdev.org has a list:
><http://themes.mozdev.org/tutorial.html>
>(FYI, top hit on Google using: "mozilla themes tutorial")

Like I said , I *have* googled and looked and FYI, the text on that page
is as follows:
"Tutorials
Have a good Tutorial on theme writing? Contact me at
themes.m.o_at_cdn.gs <mailto:themes.m.o at cdn,gs> and I'll add a link to
this page.

*Links*

*Current /best/ tutorial* <http://www.eightlines.com/neil/mozskin/>

Netscape Tutorial <http://wp.netscape.com/themes/develop/> (Out of date)
Packaging Themes by Hand
<http://wp.netscape.com/themes/develop/manual.html/> (Out of date)

"
not a lot of help is it? ;)

>>(2) Does anyone know where theme files are stored once they
>>have been installed? I have looked at the whole mozilla
>>folder and found not a sausage.
>>

>Usually found in the user preferences folder, IIRC, under Chrome.

Thanks - I haved unzipped one of the themes and am poking around
(carefully) as we speak

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer