[thelist] Site Review

Duncan O'Neill dbaxo at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 20 05:31:04 CST 2003

Hershel Robinson wrote:
> Just put up a new site.  The basic CSS-driven design I out and out STOLE
> from another site.  The first one (aside from Tom Dell'Aringa) to figure out
> from where I stole it gets to expose me publicly on evolt. :)
>
> This site is a freebie for a charitable organization so I didn't spend a lot
> of time on it, but I do think it looks pretty good.
>
> http://mevasertov.com/
>
> Thanks,
> Hershel

OK, I'll say what many people *might* be thinking.
This is fugly.

Black, vivid purple, and ( guessing ) light tan(?)

I hope this doesn't come on as too harsh, but you
really need to do something about the colour scheme.

Standards are not an excuse or ugliness.

--
Duncan O'Neill
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~dbaxo/