[thelist] Vertically Centering Tables

Nebula Nebula at Planet-Nebula.com
Thu Feb 20 15:07:04 CST 2003

><><><><><><><><><><
> Its a shame but I've learnt a lot on my travels, at least my pages
display correctly - to my clients it is more important than validation.

I suppose...but does it work in Mozilla (since it's perfect, and it'd
never DREAM of supporting something that part of the specification)?

If it does, reply away, and tell me!

I'd really like to have my pages validate, since then, if it validates,
it WILL display properly.  I'd hate to rely upon priopriatary commands
to get this to work, since then I'll have to make things complicated.

::sigh:: It seems silly the table tag has a WIDTH attribute, but not a
HEIGHT attribute.  Strange indeed.