[thelist] CSS help

Michael Robertson mike at mikeemedia.com
Fri Feb 21 14:15:01 CST 2003

I appreciate you trying to help.

View the files live at http://demo.10kaday.com/default.asp
The first file I asked about is when you click on the link lableled "Already
Registered" or "Log On" or "Register Now". There is a layer at the bottom of
the screen that contains 1 or 2 buttons. These 2 buttons don;t show up in
IE4. Virtually every other element of the page is using css positioning
sucessfully however.

the css file is at http://demo.10kaday.com/global/10kday.css

the css file is quite large, hence the second part of my question. Would
appreciate any suggestions,help, etc.