[thelist] email parser

gabriel rivera evolt at protocol0.com
Mon Feb 24 10:55:01 CST 2003

If you end up parsing the mail on the server, this would be a good starting
point

Php Mbox parser class

http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=150

Theres much more mature code available for perl, however

(watch wrap)

http://search.cpan.org/author/MARKOV/Mail-Box-2.037/Mail/Box/Mbox.pod

http://search.cpan.org/author/MARKOV/Mail-Box-2.037/Mail/Box/Mbox/Message.po

And for qmail-style maildirs, should your mta utilize them

http://search.cpan.org/author/MARKOV/Mail-Box-2.037/Mail/Box/Maildir.pod

http://search.cpan.org/author/MARKOV/Mail-Box-2.037/Mail/Box/Maildir/Message
.pod