[thelist] HomeSite Question

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 09:44:59 CST 2003

--- Casey Crookston <casey at thecrookstons.com> wrote:
> I've downloaded the script
> I've added the custom button to the HS toolbar, and pointed it to
> the script.
>
> Now when I push the botton, nothing happens.

I think at that point, look to the script you downloaded - maybe it
doesn't work or you aren't using it right. Remember these are user
built scripts, no guarantees that they work or they come with good
instructions :). Just keep playing with different ones and see what
you come up with, thats what I did.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/