[thelist] IIS ASP puzzler

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Feb 25 16:17:01 CST 2003

At 02:03 PM 2/25/2003, Dougal Campbell wrote:

>By liberal use of "On Error Goto Next" and "On Error Goto 0", I've
>determined that the object creation for ADODB.Recordset and
>CDONTS.NewMail succeed. The failure doesn't occur until we try to call
>'objRS.Update' or 'objMsg.Send'.

Are you getting *any* error messages with your code? Have you done a
diff/compare between a working page and the non-working page to verify the
code has not changed?

With the objRS - are you using the correct cursor type to update the
Database?? With objMsg, do all the local IPs including 127.0.0.1 have relay
access rights??
--
Anthony Baratta
President