[thelist] Online credit card processing.

Rob Whitener rwhitener at DesignOptions.com
Wed Feb 26 09:33:01 CST 2003

Tom,

Thanks for the input, that is a little helpful.  One thing I forgot to
mention in my original e-mail:

> Set up and activation of merchant account including internet
> payment gateway: $995.00

This is a supposedly "Discounted price", where originally it would have
been:
	VISA/MC application and processing: $295
	Setup and activation of a merchant account by Avalon including
internet payment gateway: $2500

But in order to get the discount, I had to purchase "That day, right now!".
I have three days to determine whether they are trying to screw me.  My gut
feeling is they are trying to screw me.  What do you think?

Rob