[thelist] Online credit card processing.

Dan Horning dan at dwc.to
Wed Feb 26 10:28:00 CST 2003

> $995 for a payment gateway?

As far as the payment gateways go.. And merchant accounts.. Check out
verisign.com they do actually have options for that.. Also look around,
as said before, for other rates..

I used to direct sell processing and I've never seen a rate that high
except maybe from cardservice of america (who will provide CC for just
anyone) and even with the company I was working with I didn't want to
stay with them long b/c of the markups they do.. Be careful.. And worst
case check out something like worldpay..

>From the Desk of Dan Horning
 find out what it means to be only limited by imagination at Dsoundmn's
Web Creations
PO Box 109, Clifton Park, NY 12065-0109
Online:
dsoundmn (AIM / Yahoo)