[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Windows streaming media

BreezyGraphics at aol.com BreezyGraphics at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 09:28:55 CST 2003

In a message dated 02/26/2003 12:16:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Hershel
Robinson writes:

> Can someone with a Mac (and maybe someone withOUT a Mac too) check out this
> page: http://www.thereisone.com/books&music.htm and let me know if the
> sounds files are useable.

I'm on a pc running XP with windows media player 8 and it sounds great!
I normally encode for realplayer because more people have it and I think
video looks better, but the audio on your site sounds as good as a stereo on
my system. Have a great day, Breezy.