[thelist] Re: IE6 rendering problems (was: Re: Welcome to the "thelist" mailing list)

kristina ml at kfxdesign.net
Fri Feb 28 04:06:01 CST 2003

Luke

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, at 09:37:41 [GMT +0000]
Luke.Hilton at boimail.com wrote:

LHbc> Thanks for the advice. I'm a little new to
LHbc> mailing lists.

  I think you would benefit from reading and
  taking note of thelist rules.  You can find
  these at
  http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/listinfo
  Please read them carefully.

  Attachments are not allowed, so we can't see
  your attached files.  Please let us have a URL.

  I don't know what is going on with your email
  client but its spitting out some weird
  stuff.....!  Please be careful about the length
  of messages, digest subscribers will thank you
  for that.

LHbc> return. This is the hom epage of the Bnk Of
LHbc> Ireland intranet. Thought it could be just a
LHbc> problem internally, but the problem occurs
LHbc> wiht external website.

  Is this a website you are working on?

--
bfn