[thelist] dnsmadeeasy.com opinions

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Fri Feb 28 08:02:29 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:21 PM, Steve Hasz wrote:

> Has anyone used dnsmadeeasy.com?  Comments?  I need DNS services that
> are reasonably priced until I grow to the point of having my own DNS
> server and have been looking around.  I currently use Zoneedit.com
> for some of my customers, but at $5~ per domain per year, it could
> get expensive.

Another option is to make use of available DNS services that your registrar
may provide. For example, I use discountdomainregistry.com, which includes
free DNS services along with their domain registration services. So far, I
have found them to be quite reliable, although admittedly I have no high
bandwidth sites using their services. ZoneEdit has been rock-solid for me,
and the first five sites are free.

    [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net