[thelist] Easy way for client to maintain online events calendar?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Feb 28 09:22:01 CST 2003

This is our company's central business focus. We produce many online events calendars for companies with solutions ranging from tools that companies can use themselves, to managed solutions including booking services and selection of events to populate the calendar (popular with loyalty clubs for instance).

We're based in Sweden (and currently only have a Swedish version of our company site!), however I'm a Brit myself and we have worked with international clients. If it sounds interesting drop me a line offlist and I can give you some more information about our products and services.

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB
031-709 28 00   031-709 28 12   0703-13 26 31
steve.cook at evitbe.com       www.evitbe.com