[thelist] HTML-Kit kind of flaky - will Homesite be updated?

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Sat Mar 1 12:16:00 CST 2003

I'm with Tom. A month or two ago I was looking for a HS alternative (thanks
for all the suggestions from here). But in all honesty I could find nothing
that holds a candle to HomeSite. Also, after getting involved a little in
their forums and talking with other folks, I am convinced that while HS is
by no means a flagship product at Macromedia, it will continue to be
supported and kept reasonably current. Besides, it's hard enough keeping up
with web technologies and changing standards, without having to learn to use
a new tool.

I will remain a dedicated HS'er for the time being.

 [ pete ]