[thelist] javascript rollovers or CSS maybe

burgan at iprimus.com.au burgan at iprimus.com.au
Mon Mar 3 23:06:01 CST 2003

Sorry Emma,

The HTML and CSS you suggested works wonderfully thanks.
Much easier than what I had before.

Here's this link to the page again -
http://www.greaterthani.com/test/index.html

What I'm trying to do this time is have the squares in the 'titlebar'
change when they're rolled-over, and when they're clicked I want it to
change the 'image of text' next to the buttons and the photo's.

I am able to do the majority of this in Dreamweaver using a Behaviour, but
it doesn't work with rollovers at the same time.

Also, I've decided to expand myself a little - let's not use dreamweaver
and learn from somewhere else.

Thanks
Tim