[thelist] [iis5] [CF] "mp3raid.com" blocking referrer

Chris George codemonkey00 at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 16:37:00 CST 2003

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 03:23 PM, Erik Mattheis wrote:

> However, it would be more fun to replace the mp3 that people get with a
> small one that offers free sex chat from the site owner's home phone
> number.

We had a competitor that was 'dredging' our site for classified ads and
their images. It was slightly unprofessional but a whooooolelottafun to
replace the 'correct' images for one from http://www.bumperdumper.com/
based upon their IP.

:-P

Needless to say, we saw our bandwidth return to normal in about 24
hours. :-P

Anyway. Hope you find a solution!

Chris.