[thelist] Alternative to iFrames

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 5 07:14:00 CST 2003

Hello,

What do people suggest to use instead of iFrames?

The reason I want to use iFrames is because I have a menubar at the top of my page which is created in Flash. When a button is clicked it stays active - showing the user which page they're on. Obviously meaning the Flash button loads a new page in the frame.

I want to stay away from standard frames so that I can be as friendly to search engines as possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tim Burgan