[thelist] Macromedia's "answer" about updating Homesite

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 07:24:01 CST 2003

--- Sarah <poohbear at designshift.com> wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I decided after last week's
> discussion on the
> topic to ask Macromedia if they plan to update Homesite. Surprise,
> surprise, I did not get a straight answer:

>  > Thank you for Contacting Macromedia Customer Service.
>  >
>  > Unfortunately, we have not made any public announcements on this
>  > subject. Please visit our homepage for continuously updated
>  > announcements: http://www.macromedia.com/

You shouldn't have expected any new news. Macromedia has fully stated
their position on HS/DW on their web site, which has all the
information you need. The link again is:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/homesite/productinfo/faq/dw_hs_faq.html

As they said, I'm sure when they have something to announce, they
will. In the meantime, for those of you who like HS, like I said let
MM KNOW it, so they are aware of a user community who likes and
actually uses the product, and chances are good that when decision
time comes it will be for and not against.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();