[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:54:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 23:41, John Dowdell wrote:
> At 2:58 PM 3/5/3, John Handelaar wrote:
> > But sure - evidently when
> >you asked for feedback you were just kidding.
>
> C'mon, give me a break. One person soapboxes on "not accessible", I ask
> which screenreader (*and* which modality!) he's using, you come in and say
> your unusual browser doesn't work like others, and then imply that I'm
> insincere? Today's too busy for that.

Dodging the Lynx UI issue for a second time.  The
evasion is starting to look a little too obvious.

> Got feedback for site designers? They're earnestly requesting it with links
> on main pages, thanks.

WHAT MAIN PAGE, JOHN?   Some of us are getting the
'Accessibility page' excuses and nothing else.

Emma's now saying it doesn't work in Phoenix either.
I ain't getting shit in Lynx.

Theory:  MM did no Linux testing whatsoever.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8459 4923       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com