[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Wed Mar 5 18:01:02 CST 2003

John Dowdell wrote:

>I'm not sure I understand the point, sorry. You can flip the site to static
>HTML if you wish -- click "accessibility" on front page.

True, and "accessibility" is the first link a text-only browser gets.
Cool. But: for an html browser that (for whatever reason) struggles to
display the flash file(s), the only other "accessibility" links are *in*
the Flash file. Catch 22 for those people. The only way I found the
"accessibility" info in Mozilla, was to "view the source Luke." ( even
that bottom list of links is Flash, made to *look* like html, ditto with
the top menu.)

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com