[thelist] RE: Macromedia.com redesigned

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Thu Mar 6 03:22:01 CST 2003

As for me, the home page, be it the default or the /fr/ page, doesn't display anything except the menu. The rest stops loading at "Assembling Interface Components..."

Moz1.1, latest Flash player plugin, Win2k.

Maybe it's because I'm behind a truckload of firewalls, I don't know. Anybody would care to send me a screenshot? ;-)

Seriously now, I don't know where it comes from. I can't imagine the reaction of non-tech-savvy visitors to the same situation, apart from enver coming back again, sorry to have to say it.

Anybody at Macromedia (John Dowdell?), feel free to contact me offlist for troubleshooting if I can help.

stef