[thelist] phpBB session table and tracking IPs

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 03:13:01 CST 2003

It was from a different machine different location (and as Admin) which
highlights a simple concern that about any logging in system.

One of my clients who has spent approx £0 on his web site and trefuses to even
consider creating a members area is for this reason -  He is paranoid that
people will subscribe and then hand out their user pass to friends so they can
all get in for free.

I personally think that it should be free and I guess it would have to be free
if the code allows more than one person at the same time to login :)  I guess
that is why phpBB is free!

Andrew