[thelist] changing link text on-the-fly with JavaScript

Sarah poohbear at designshift.com
Fri Mar 7 10:38:01 CST 2003

>File: Click
>As I said before, you can read the value, just not write it. I've tested
>the code above, with results as anticipated (ie, I get the path to the
>file selected).

I tried some code similar to this, and it seems to be pretty much working.
When I click save and then mouse over the link, the status bar shows the
path to the document I added in the upload field, but when I click on the
link, nothing happens. The code is here (this is a somewhat pared down copy
of the original form, which is too long to force on any helpful evolters):
http://sarah.designshift.com/test.html

Sarah