[thelist] reckless abuse of flash

Philip Warbasse (info) info at warbassedesign.com
Fri Mar 7 18:47:01 CST 2003

Interesting takes on macromedia.com yesterday.   I am not much into Flash
for mostly bandwith reasons but I really like this site and wanted to share
it with you.  I have never seen a better use of Flash than at
http://www.manhattan-cosmetics.com
This site was created in 1999 and was concepted to exploit some of Flash's
more unique attributes.
Check it out, especially if you like theme based media concepts (this one
takes you for a ride in an elevator - navigation).

Thanks,
Phil Warbasse